Healthy JUICE JIGGLES
This quick vid will show you how SIMPLE it is to whip up these Juice Jiggles!
You in the mood for a Jell-O shot? Kinda stupid question, right?! Of course we are! Anyway...How about a healthier, prettier version (with or without the alcohol!)?? And BTW, it's not even real Jell-O, it just jiggles like Jell-O, so that's what it makes me think of! But really, this recipe let's you carefully craft any flavor (and color) combo imaginable!
Here's what you need...
- 2 Lemons cut into halves
- 1 cup Hint Water (any flavor) (1 cup)
- 2 Tbs Fresh watermelon juice
- 1 packet of gelatine (unflavored)
- Sprinkle of raw sugar
Here's how you make it...
- First cut the lemons in half, and scrape out all lemon pulp from inside. Place the lemon halves into a cupcake tin. (Try to get the inside of the lemons as smooth as possible - It's the difference between these looking gorgeous vs. a total fail!)
- Next, take half cup of Hint water (I used kiwi strawberry) and boil it -- Keep a close eye on the pot because it will boil fast!
- While the water is heating up, take the other half cup of COLD Hint water and pour it into a measuring up with a spout.
- Add in your organic fruit juice. I used 2 Tbs of fresh watermelon juice. (Because the Hint water is clear, choosing a fruit is important! Whatever color fruit you decide to use will act as your natural food coloring.)
- Into the COLD mixture, add one packet of geltaine and let that sit for a minute or so.
- Add your HOT Hint water to your gelatine mixture, and stir, stir, stir! Stir for a few minutes until all of the gelatine is dissolved.
- Finally, pour the gelatine mixture into the lemon halves. Try to fill as close to the top as possible.
- Refrigerate for at least three hours or until completely set.
- Using a sharp knife, cut the lemon slices (while still very cold).
- Sprinkle on raw sugar, and enjoy right away!! (If you slice these ahead of time, make sure to store them in the refrigerator. If they sit out for too long, the gelatine will begin to separate from the sides of the lemon...we don't want that to happen! So, keep them chilled!)